Calling all Flagler County restaurants! The 3rd Annual Flagler Restaurant Week is just a month away! Join us as we celebrate the wonderful eateries in the county with a three week marketing campaign. Download the application here!
Why should my restaurant participate?
- Flagler County has become a culinary destination.
- Benefit from marketing and PR efforts promoting Flagler’s chefs and restaurants.
- Opportunity to highlight your chef’s specialty dishes and seasonal offerings.
- Partnership with the Chamber and the Tourism Development Council in marketing campaigns.
- Kickoff sampling event for over 400 people in the community.
When and where is the kick-off tasting party?
The kick-off tasting party will be Thursday, September 8th from 5:30 – 7:30 PM at Marineland Dolphin Adventure. All participating restaurants must attend the kick-off party and are required to provide samplings for 200 attendees and a gift card for raffle drawings. Restaurants must provide their own set-up materials at the event. (table, chairs, utensils, plates, etc.)
How will my restaurant be promoted?
- All participating restaurants will be listed on the FRW website along with your phone number (for reservations), physical address, your FRW menu special and direct link to your website.
- Your restaurant will be listed on the FRW passport that will handed out to residents, restaurant patrons, our lodging partners, and members/visitors of the Flagler County Chamber offices.
- Your restaurant will be included in event promotion efforts on the FRW website – http://www.flaglerrestaurantweek.com, Facebook and Twitter.
- Your restaurant will be included in public relations activities including news releases, human interest stories and pitches to targeted media.
- Your restaurant will be included in additional event promotion efforts, such as advertising placement in local and regional media outlets (includes print, radio, television and online opportunities), and e-mail blasts to visitor and chamber distribution lists.